My favorite piece of technology, although I do not use it commonly, are solar panels, because they do not pollute and take advantage of the energy of the sun to produce electricity, these panels are constituted by cells that capture the photons ,these can be incorporated into various devices like ,solar cars, solar houses where you can even heat up Water with the energy absorbed by the panels, there are also solar cars that help reduce the consumption of fossil fuels.
Also the solar panels are very useful for camping, you can charge cell phones, lanterns and musical instruments.
For being friendly with the environment I consider it my favorite piece of technology and at country level, I already incorporated it into the community, like solar public lighting
Say if clean energy and say no plastic bags
Bye bye bye

I really like your way of thinking and your likes, I think you are a very simple person.
ReplyDeleteYou are a big hippie.
hi antonia, nice blog. hugs!
ReplyDeleteI really support your idea of solar panels, I think they are a very good way to reduce pollution, and we should all incorporate them more to our lives
ReplyDelete