He started the day with a clear goal
Travel to the world closest to enjoying a pipe
He and I went swimming in the lake at midnight
Then there was another with whom I heard alborosie
But in the end I liked the mystique of the place
Full moon, blackberries, water of life, white sands.
My grandmother was an entire camping partner
We collected firewood and water.
In another photo with my love we went to the river
We have meat, vegetables and fruits for lunch
When we were lucky we got to buy the town frozen, beer and wine
A real picnic while we were swimming.
In the South, the sensation of flying is even better.
In clear waters, swim and sail
I sat on an underwater log
And enjoy a tocata of shamans
This is what I like to do in my travels, drinking, smoking, relaxing,
Breathing pure air is a satisfaction and above all watching every species I live with
Birds flying
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Psychodelic universe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now that is an interesting day wish I had somedays like yours just camping with family all day
ReplyDelete