This photography contains everything what I like,i see myself,swimming for the ocean, it receives and shelters me. I love swim, from small that I jump in the waves of the beach. But now I know more it brings over of aquatic ecosystems, and I value more every part that composes everything of the life. I see beautiful coral of many colors and classes, believe a home for this fauna.
Diverse fish and crustaceans are there, living calm in his ecological niche, each one does something, the seaweed obtain energy of the Sun to create his food, on these there are fed small crustaceans, which feed to fish, squids and these simultaneously feed bigger predators as, sharks, whales, dolphins, marine wolves, even human .A this is called him a food chain or trófica. At least I thought it while it was swimming and seeing so many beauty and life. This environment on not having belonged adapted to the man saves largely of his degradation, though, not of the constant pollution produced by ships and garbage thrown to the sea
That wonderful is the sea !

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPH, I HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY THE SEA AND WHO ALWAYS ENJOY IT.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo friend, we have to go the beach
ReplyDelete