Tuesday, April 18, 2017

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

my autobiography
Hi,my name is antonia caceres soto ,im eighteen years old,i was born in chile in 1998.I study forestry engineer in universidad de chile.I love the trees,plants and flowers.I'm also very cunning
I work at the fair selling handicrafts and selling herbal medicine.
In my free time I play with my dog called rambo, I play drum, I juggle, I take care of my orchard at homeespecially my chillies and my chilensis, I also like to spend time with my boy watching movies in orbit,I love reggae and psychedelic rock.
I live in santiago de chile, but I do not like my dream is to have a plot with a river next to be able to grow various fruits and raise animals and live happy and self-sustaining.
This academic year I hope to approve and advance to achieve my fullness.
BYE BYE

1 comment:

  1. I like your style, in the sense of your thoughts and project of life. I love herbal medicine. Regards.

    ReplyDelete